Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 26, 2024, 11:05:38 AM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Software and Scripts  |  Jeopardy / Gameshow Maker  |  Name that Tune Category 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Name that Tune Category  (Read 5538 times)
JDNece

« on: March 03, 2013, 11:24:55 AM »

I have looked and can not find a way to do a name that tune category.  

What I would like to do is have one category that instead of questions there could be a sound file that plays.  Is there a way to embed this with html?  or, is there a way in the setup script to assign a particular category to play a sound file for each question?

I hope I am explaining this well enough.  Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.  

Thank you,

Jason

*edit*
After looking at more posts I found this on a second glance.  So, thank you for answering my question five years ago...  Guess I should have looked a bit deeper.

"Re: Gameshow Maker - Discussion and Feedback
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 09:14:11 AM »   
No there isn't - sorry.  What you might try to do instead is have the question music set to  nothing (blank) and use an external program to play the music on questions.  I'm not sure what the context of your using the program is though, so I'm not sure if that would be applicable."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:31:03 PM by JDNece » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Software and Scripts  |  Jeopardy / Gameshow Maker  |  Name that Tune Category « previous next »
Jump to: