Welcome! Please Login or Register!
March 28, 2024, 03:33:44 AM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Software and Scripts  |  Other Scripts and Tools  |  How to make software? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How to make software?  (Read 6568 times)
Random22

« on: June 15, 2008, 08:53:01 PM »

Ok, I was wanting to make software, But I don't know what I need to make them...I was wondering if people could give me software links on how to make software... And software to make software.

Thanks,
Shocked Random22 Shocked

-Random22^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats Right More Random22 Signature Wink
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 03:15:41 PM »

If  you're looking for something drag-and-drop, I doubt there'll be much for that.  (would probably be very limited).

If you want to get into programming, generally all code can be typed in a text editor as simple as Notepad.  A better version I use is Notepad2.  For Java, many people use Eclipse as it has a built-in checker for your code as well as the compiler.

The compiler is what you use to turn the code into something run-able after you finish.
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Software and Scripts  |  Other Scripts and Tools  |  How to make software? « previous next »
Jump to: