Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 16, 2024, 04:40:15 AM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  Site Discussion  |  Site Remodeling 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Site Remodeling  (Read 5794 times)
pftq
Administrator

« on: August 10, 2006, 02:40:08 AM »

Like you can probably tell by the news posts in http://pftq.com/blog/category/pqnews, I am currently remodeling the site here and there.  If you guys have any ideas, suggestions, comments, cash, questions, or complaints, feel free to post Smiley

Otherwise hold on tight - there may be quite some downtime for certain sections of the site in the upcoming weeks. ;D
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 12:24:27 AM »

Finally came up with a layout for the Creations Center but don't feel like getting the stuff to fit into the layout atm - I'll do that later.

Ya - it's really ugly right now Tongue *waves a huge construction sign*
Smokah

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 08:26:37 AM »

can u put a link to the map editor teacher thingy, i saw onn the guestbook u helped sum1 to make a map or sumthin?  neway i would like to go there and learn too!

"The only reason I fought so hard to live, was so that I didn't die for nothing.  Now, I can die for something."  Jack Bauer, 24, season 6, mondays at 8 on Fox
Smokah

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 08:31:30 AM »

oh, and i think that when people first come to the site, there should be an explosion like a john woo movie, then there should be a musketeer line that shoots at the screen (towards the viewer) and the camera turns and the bulletholes spell out pftq!  just a thought

"The only reason I fought so hard to live, was so that I didn't die for nothing.  Now, I can die for something."  Jack Bauer, 24, season 6, mondays at 8 on Fox
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 10:01:34 AM »

lol I'll think about that - that would make the main page take a long time to load though.

The map editor teacher thingy... - Go to the AOE3 section of the site and then to Learn.  I posted several useful links there.
Smokah

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 06:44:47 PM »

OH MAN!!! I DID NOT KNOW U GUYS HAD TO GO THRU ALL THAT TO MAKE A MAP....TOTAL NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR YOU!!!!! i think ill leave the RMS to the pros for now:(

pftq
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 06:46:35 PM »

Haha thanks - now you know why I don't want to be the lone creator of Castle Blood for AOE3 - too much work for one guy :p
Smokah

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 05:14:15 AM »

u know what might be pretty cool...a auto sign in so we know if the guests are actually guests and not members too lazy to log in cause they just checking stuff, and not posting anything at that moment.  also, maybe a search bar on the top to check the forums for word or phrase matches, it might b cool!

Smokah

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 05:17:28 AM »

ok...i just scrolled up and saw u already have a search bar! but could u consider the auto sign in from the same comps!

pftq
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 11:09:13 AM »

When you log in - check the always stay logged in box Wink
Shadox

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 06:06:39 PM »

u could try and make more forums
KillerPenguin222

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 06:25:45 PM »

aye. a seperate place for help about games or bugs in your creations might help. Also, a subforum for game discussion and one for forum games would be nice.

pftq
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 10:51:16 PM »

Well right now you can discuss games (AOE3) in AOE3, not just the design subject.  Unless you mean other games - which go fine in General discussion.  Having many categories work well for larger forums, but splitting what topics we have just makes things harder to find.

Forum Games - I'll put that in.  Good idea.
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  Site Discussion  |  Site Remodeling « previous next »
Jump to: