Welcome! Please Login or Register!
September 20, 2020, 08:45:06 PM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Stocks and Investing  |  General Stock and Investing Discussion  |  Stocks Daily Discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!VR Jetpack Game Trailer and Music(Jul 29, 2019)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 61 Print
Author Topic: Stocks Daily Discussion  (Read 125765 times)
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2010, 11:30:12 AM »

$.042 now. XD That's more than 100%.
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2010, 10:50:02 PM »

LOCN is supposed to have reverse merger news coming out Monday, so I'll be holding to see how high it can go.  Will have to watch closely though because it's already pretty risky not selling after 100% gain. -_-
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2010, 08:42:42 AM »

Bahaha... .08 now. Tongue Don't even know what percent that would be.
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2010, 10:40:18 AM »

$.15 now Grin Need to pick an exit price...
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2010, 07:31:58 AM »

Maybe not yet.

$.25 now.
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2010, 10:39:05 AM »

Stopped out at $.24 - might buy back in lower depending how it goes.

But a gain of 700% is quite more than enough for me.  I might just take a break from trading for the rest of this week maybe. Tongue
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 11:26:54 PM by pftq » Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2010, 11:30:18 PM »

Recent volume spike on another low-float stock.  I might buy into this one next if LOCN seems too high to go back into.

GNXE at $.10
GNXE
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2010, 08:10:17 AM »

GNXE too slow, but I'll be watching it to buy in when volume picks up.

In the mean time, bought into LFBG.  This one has been on an uptrend for a while.  It has somewhat of a stair-like structure, so it's a pretty nice chart.

Volume picked up today again so I took a position at $.0072.  Will probably just go for a quick gain on this while waiting for a better stock to come along.

LFBG at $.0072
LFBG
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2010, 08:33:21 AM »

Oh wow, that fast. O_o Already at $.0083, but I think I'll wait until Monday to sell - don't want to risk daytrading.
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2010, 10:51:41 AM »

$.0090 Grin +25% gain already in one day.
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2010, 09:22:46 AM »

Breaking past $.009 now.  I'll see how it does closer to $.010 (psychological barrier) before deciding whether to sell.  It doesn't really have any historical resistence until about the $.012-14 range thogh.
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2010, 10:18:20 AM »

Sold partially and bought into GNXE at $.10 which has a thin ask on level 2.

GNXE at $.10
GNXE
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2010, 04:54:54 PM »

LFBG broke $.010 Smiley Planning to sell during the gap up I expect tomorrow morning.
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2010, 10:50:01 AM »

Got out of LFBG at $.011 and bought into DGRI after its drop.  Normally I would just avoid a stock if it plummets that much, but there was a huge 11M trade just now so it might recover quite a bit. We'll see. Smiley

DGRI at $.031
DGRI
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4131

WWW
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2010, 08:17:25 AM »

DGRI running past $.040 now.  There's a 10Q expected to come out this Friday that is expected to be positive.  I wouldn't hold too much past the news release though because a selloff usually occurs unless the news is really good.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 61 Print 
pftq Forums  |  Stocks and Investing  |  General Stock and Investing Discussion  |  Stocks Daily Discussion « previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines | RSS Feed Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.785 seconds with 21 queries.