Welcome! Please Login or Register!
July 26, 2024, 10:07:51 PM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Fort Wars  |  does FW still exist in any playable form? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: does FW still exist in any playable form?  (Read 4049 times)
Killer595

« on: February 18, 2010, 02:54:51 PM »

hey, i'm a FW player from back before the expansions came out, and i just now got around to getting new versions. so...yeah. does fort wars still exist? well, i suppose it does exist. the better question would be, is it still played?

here's another question - are any of the FW "greats" still playing? brat_101, the_hunter, pftq, etc. maybe i'm the only one who remembers the glory days.  Wink but hopefully not.
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 04:42:32 PM »

I don't even have AOE3 anymore. -_- Sorry

I don't recall the expansion pack version of FW working after I left.  I think the last patch killed it.
ducdepuce2

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 11:35:10 AM »

hey, i'm a FW player from back before the expansions came out, and i just now got around to getting new versions. so...yeah. does fort wars still exist? well, i suppose it does exist. the better question would be, is it still played?

here's another question - are any of the FW "greats" still playing? brat_101, the_hunter, pftq, etc. maybe i'm the only one who remembers the glory days.  Wink but hopefully not.
It is true that it no longer exists in the expansion pack... But if you want, I could play you... Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Fort Wars  |  does FW still exist in any playable form? « previous next »
Jump to: