Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 24, 2024, 06:09:05 PM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Castle Blood  |  RELEASED: Comments here 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RELEASED: Comments here  (Read 4416 times)
pftq
Administrator

« on: December 27, 2006, 04:24:08 AM »

Castle Blood is finished now.  No "bugs" as far as I'm concerned, but no doubt fairly unbalanced.  IMO this kind of map isn't really balance-able.

But if you must, feel free to suggest balance changes.  Haven't really been able to check how unbalanced this map is really - haven't really a dedicated group of testers.  What better way to test for balance than to simply release it? Tongue

Download at www.pftq.com/castleblood
malakas

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 03:52:14 PM »

Few ideas: set a build limit in towers, barracks, stables, artillery foundries and most important set a timer somehow to show excactly how much time left of the 7 minutes of the llama occupation
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 05:40:24 PM »

There's a timer at the top of the screen.  However, the TWC ui doesn't seem to display it properly (looks fine in non-expansion)
malakas

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 12:01:02 PM »

probably, and I also have some xentelian's ui mod and unit upgrades modpack, but I don't know if it's them to blame Tongue
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 12:34:27 PM »

Well for me here I see this blank box up top that shows up whenever someone has the Llama.. Tongue
malakas

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 03:57:04 PM »

remove germans from the game, because UU skirms+war wagons is very op Tongue
also these high speed doppels own Evil
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Castle Blood  |  RELEASED: Comments here « previous next »
Jump to: