Welcome! Please Login or Register!
March 29, 2024, 02:16:56 AM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Castle Blood  |  WARNING: fake CB 1.1 !!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WARNING: fake CB 1.1 !!!  (Read 4665 times)
River_God

« on: March 22, 2007, 07:03:54 PM »

Shocked There is a fake Castle Blood 1.1 going around Shocked. It is bad because it looks the same, but does not count for ladder. If you have TWO castle Blood 1.1 and want the real one, follow these instructions:

1.get out of the game.
2.go to Start Menu>"My Documents">"My Games">"Age of Empires 3">RM2
3.delete caslte blood with the _ at the end of the name, there will be 4 with castle blood in the name, but each custom map has 2 files each, so only delete the 2 with the underscore ( _ )  at the very end.

;)The files shown above may vary with systems, but that is how I did it. If you can't find it then that is why there is a reply option and many computer geniouses who read them. Grin

"I am not sure why people are so afraid of new ideas, I am afraid of the old ones"   :p
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Castle Blood  |  WARNING: fake CB 1.1 !!! « previous next »
Jump to: