Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 18, 2024, 01:21:12 PM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Fort Wars  |  aztecs need nerf 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: aztecs need nerf  (Read 4987 times)
captain morgan

« on: August 25, 2007, 12:37:51 PM »

ok this is kingmorgan like the best at fort wars (ego points for me) and im tired of ffa where people use aztec just to piss me off they are massivly op and unbeatable unless ur a noob their heavy inf is op enough but when cannons are behind them its unbeatable u will say abus but once u shoot the cannons already blew half ur abus away and then the inf comes and finishes u so u get like 6 kils when he gets 40 or so so i think to make them = to thier true bonus they should not get cannon cuz in supremacy they dont get cannon and cav so y sohuld they get no cav in fort wars but tehy get cannon also alot of people will say this will be massivly UP but maybe have coyte runners added to thier island and each coin raise up (25 50 75) coytes get upgraded to elite champion legendary... u get the point please do so lamers like the noob hedanito can never play fort wars again since he only plays aztec just like other noobs who suck
Shadox

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 02:23:40 PM »

i hate u(sorry for the flame but i had to say that since he pested me)

edit:i must really suck i used aztec before and they betrayed me
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 11:17:54 AM by Shadox » Logged
captain morgan

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 12:56:47 PM »

i dont know who u are unless ur the cmc noob who makes all the cat n mice when they are all copied and pasted
Shadox

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 01:04:05 PM »

exactly!, u say i jsut copy and paste them, i did so what? i gave the credit to the original person, and then when i made my own(my OWN UNDERSTAND THESE WORDS) u just insulted me and left the game, the copied and pasted ones just have differen't stuff put in for the cats and different triggers
River_God

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 02:08:49 PM »

ok first of all if the first thing you do when making a map is copy the code rfom another map and then edit from there you are Copy/Pasting and should stop. Second I am pretty sure on AoE3 this is ShadowXbomber or something like that. Morgan the CMC noob you are reffering to is AIGuy. And posting this is pointless because pftq is not playing AoE3 ever again. So if the maps he made are going to be rebalanced some1 else is going to have to do it.

"I am not sure why people are so afraid of new ideas, I am afraid of the old ones"   :p
Shadox

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 03:50:36 PM »

river god, captain morgan IS referring to me not aiguy, btw i usually just copy part of the code so i can get the base code, i'm not good with base coding, everything else i do is mine
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 06:49:24 PM »

Last I recall Aztec was supposed to be UP -_- . . . That's what everyone insisted during testing.

Not trying to nitpick, but some punctuation would be nice in your post - I honestly cannot read past the first line.

I might come back I don't know - surprisingly there hasn't been a patch since I left.  Honestly though if I do come back, you guys must be willing to play me. It pisses me off to take so much trouble just for even a team game with me against any of you, let alone a 1v1.
Shadox

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 05:36:20 AM »

i will be willing to paly u
River_God

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 10:01:47 AM »

When have I ever not played with you. All you had to do was ask.

"I am not sure why people are so afraid of new ideas, I am afraid of the old ones"   :p
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 04:37:20 PM »

Not refering to you - mainly Hunter and the others higher up the ladder back then.
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Fort Wars  |  aztecs need nerf « previous next »
Jump to: