Welcome! Please Login or Register!
July 27, 2024, 03:58:06 AM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Castle Blood  |  Something wrong with the ladder..... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Something wrong with the ladder.....  (Read 5565 times)
River_God

« on: September 23, 2007, 05:21:54 PM »

I think the ladder is registering some Cats N Mice games on the Castle Blood ladder, because I checked my ranking out recently and there are 2 games there, the most recent 2, that were not Castle Blood when I played them.... is there something wrong?

"I am not sure why people are so afraid of new ideas, I am afraid of the old ones"   :p
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 06:34:06 PM »

The ladder relies on filenames.  It is possible someone renamed a cat and mice game to Fort Wars 3-2

Check your RM2 directory - can you attach the Fort Wars xs file so I may check? (rename to txt tho course)

If this is really happening, I will shutdown the ladder to preserve the rankings as there's no point keeping it up anyways.
River_God

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 07:44:08 PM »

You meant castle blood right? Not Fort Wars? and here is my Castle Blood. I think someone did do that, I remember... something about downloading a map, then I saw castle Blood for a sec, then it was Cats n Mice... but not twice in a row... or maybe... pizzameatball....

* Castle Blood 1-1XS.txt (20.28 KB - downloaded 239 times.)

"I am not sure why people are so afraid of new ideas, I am afraid of the old ones"   :p
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 03:29:15 AM »

Ya - works the same way

And... yep it's Cats and Mice.  You can tell yourself by the heading.  Just redownload and start hosting the CB maps again I guess - hopefully drive the cats and mice back out.
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Castle Blood  |  Something wrong with the ladder..... « previous next »
Jump to: