Welcome! Please Login or Register!
March 28, 2024, 09:58:12 AM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  Site Discussion  |  Gallery Structure Updated 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gallery Structure Updated  (Read 3260 times)
pftq
Administrator

« on: June 29, 2010, 09:16:21 PM »

The theme of the gallery still hasn't changed much, but I spent the last couple of weeks re-arranging parts of the image-view pages.  The main motivation behind this is that I no longer use the gallery just for images but for songs and videos as well.

There are a number of changes both behind the scenes and upfront.  The most noticable ones are the comments and description being on the side of the page now, so there is less scrolling.  On songs and a few other items, you can now also download the file.

I've been wanting to integrate the site much more for a long time, but I haven't really found time to do it.  This is just one step closer though I guess. Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  Site Discussion  |  Gallery Structure Updated « previous next »
Jump to: