Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 25, 2024, 06:45:23 AM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Castle Blood  |  This is not Fair!!!!!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: This is not Fair!!!!!!!  (Read 3807 times)
ShadowRyder

« on: October 27, 2007, 08:49:38 PM »

Im trying to get to No1 in castle Blood but becasue Of AVG( Anti Virus System)
MY game minimized for the update and my computer dropped out of the game.

I was going to win it I dont think its fair that I should lose 36points over a gmae which I should have won. I had the lama secured I had like 10m corrals producing azxe riders and most of his pylgrims was dead. Is there any way Ic an get my points back exept for palying another 20 games!!!!
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 01:40:52 AM »

Anyone can bring up an excuse and we'd have several hundred people all wanting their games fixed then no? Treat it as you would with playing an ES rated game.

The ladder system is fair - it's your own computer which caused your loss.  If you want to blame anything, it's your system.
ShadowRyder

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 03:31:11 AM »

K I'll just have to spend another week to get my rank back up!!!

But just to say its not an excuse but I can see ure logic so I will leave it there.

IF there was a recording of it would you be able to change the results then?
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 04:25:26 PM »

But then it's not fair to me because I made the map and then have to devote my life to maintaining its ladder. Tongue
River_God

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 02:24:47 PM »

Ok, I looked at that game and it did not look like you were winning... at all. From the timeline I could see that you had way less units closer to the end of the game. Also he had way more civilian units near the end of the game.  Also he killed about twice as many guys as you. Not to call you a liar or anything, but unless he was able to play alone for the last 20 minutes or so, you are lying. Also lower down it tells me his Civilian unit status, he had 7, and none died...  From my perspective, it was a clean Aztec win!  Assuming this was the game vs WaytEarp

"I am not sure why people are so afraid of new ideas, I am afraid of the old ones"   :p
ShadowRyder

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 12:26:21 AM »

The match I lost was to Teseu WaytEarp played better than me I scrued up big and he took advantage of it, Im not going to complain on that match.

The match with Teseu was when The match just turned around all my men were starting to push  him back I had the lama killed like 4-5 pylgrims.
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Castle Blood  |  This is not Fair!!!!!!! « previous next »
Jump to: