Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 19, 2024, 02:57:01 AM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  General Discussion  |  Imperium Nova 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Imperium Nova  (Read 10203 times)
KillerPenguin222

« on: December 01, 2007, 11:15:11 PM »

No, this isn't a game where I get cool bonuses if I get people to sign up.

Imperium Nova is a text-based browser multiplayer strategy game set in the far future. You take control a feudal dynasty in a galaxy ruled by an imperial house with only a fortress and a buisiness. From there, you use your starting money to begin expanding your buisiness and make profit.

Once you have a stable money base, the real fun begins as you can now interact on a meaningful level with other players besides being buisiness partners and rivals by entering politics, building a military, sending out spies, starting your own religion, and more.

It's RP-heavy, so its fun for those who enjoy that, and its reasonably slow paced, so you don't have to be constantly logging in to get an edge.

It's pretty fun and exciting. If you join up and end up in my galaxy, I'm House Spheniscidae of Megrez Prime in Capricorn.

Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  General Discussion  |  Imperium Nova « previous next »
Jump to: