Welcome! Please Login or Register!
March 28, 2024, 10:59:12 AM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  Site Discussion  |  You Can Reply to Emails Now 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You Can Reply to Emails Now  (Read 2299 times)
pftq
Administrator

« on: July 13, 2010, 10:24:03 PM »

Just finished writing a program so that you can reply to email announcements/notifications now and it'll post to the site automatically + forward to everyone else.  The site basically works like a mailing list now (sends to anyone subscribed to a topic).

By default, you will only get one reply by email until you visit the site again, but you can change this in your notification settings if you want an email for every reply (so it's like an actual mailing list).  I don't really care - whatever works for ya.

Feel free to spam this topic to see if the posts show up.  I turned off notifications though so people don't get emailed from this one.  If something goes wrong (post looks jumbled), please let me know what email you use, as I can't possibly test every email there is.

Bahaha! Grin
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 07:29:45 AM by pftq » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  Site Discussion  |  You Can Reply to Emails Now « previous next »
Jump to: