Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 19, 2024, 10:15:42 PM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  Site Discussion  |  Gallery Upgraded and More Content in Blabberbox 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gallery Upgraded and More Content in Blabberbox  (Read 3924 times)
pftq
Administrator

« on: August 08, 2010, 05:52:33 PM »

The folks at Coppermine have been nagging me to upgrade my gallery for some time now.  I've been meaning to make the upgrade for some time now, but due to the number of modifications I've made to my copy, it's been taking a while to get the new gallery fully functional before I overwrote the online one with it.

Glad to say it's finally done now, but I had to forsake a number of features I once had due to the way the new Coppermine gallery is coded.  There are still a few broken features here and there but it should be relatively stable for viewing now.

The link is the same as it should be and I tried to make the gallery look as close to the original as possible: https://www.pftq.com/gallery/

Please let me know if you do find any errors though.

On the other hand, I've also added more content to the Blabberbox section.  It's slowly making a shift to just anything I write in general, rather than just blog posts or opinions.  I used to write short stories in my spare time so I may upload a few of those as well.

For those that know me in person, logging into the site while viewing the Blabberbox will also show links to sites and other documents you may recognize from school/work/etc - enjoy! Grin

I'm still not really set on what the focus of my site should be yet, so sorry if things seem all over the place. Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 05:54:32 PM by pftq » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  Site Discussion  |  Gallery Upgraded and More Content in Blabberbox « previous next »
Jump to: