Welcome! Please Login or Register!
March 28, 2024, 01:10:02 PM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  General Discussion  |  Hiya, I'm back 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hiya, I'm back  (Read 2504 times)
ducdepuce2

« on: November 03, 2010, 12:39:42 AM »

Title says it all, although it isn't the most active forum, just wanted to tell everyone that Duc is back  Cheesy.

In other news, my AOE III clan, daMap, has reached the all time largest custom map clan (or near it), we have 178 members, and it's estimated that if we continue growing at the same rate, we'll have 220+ by new years... Very fun.
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 01:24:09 AM »

Very nice - congrats. Smiley

Do you guys play a certain map or just custom maps in general?
ducdepuce2

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 10:45:07 AM »

Well, we play any and all custom maps (With some limits for, you know, terrible ones). But we have mostly become scenario fanatics as of late. Custom maps just aren't around much any more Sad.

But that doesn't mean we haven't attempted it! I tried to make a custom map, it was pretty basic tactic trainer with continuously spawning units, and attack upgrades/hp upgrades...

Also a couple of the members (e.g. Sir_Constantin and kilian23) have tried making triggers before. In fact, I think kilian asked you for help?? Or was that someone else? Cheesy But overall, daMap is successful, and I do, very much, hope to get our numbers in to the 200's.
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  General Discussion  |  Hiya, I'm back « previous next »
Jump to: