Welcome! Please Login or Register!
March 28, 2024, 06:10:11 AM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  General Discussion  |  Hello, Anyone still have their AOM CD keys? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello, Anyone still have their AOM CD keys?  (Read 5198 times)
Valduras

« on: September 05, 2011, 12:32:32 AM »

Hey guys, I hope this forum isnt dead... I've recently been playing a bit of AOMT ladder and would like to play with a friend but apparently he cannot find  place to buy that that'll actually have a working CD key for online. I was hoping you guys might have or know someone who is willing to share/part with their CD keys for AOM? Would be appreciated.  I came to this site because I used to Play Norse wars back in the day. I was known as The_underworld or something like that.
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 03:11:25 PM »

There isn't too much of an AOM community here unfortunately.  You might check AOMH; best recommendations seem to be finding a used copy on eBay though:
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,28951,,20

Good luck
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Main  |  General Discussion  |  Hello, Anyone still have their AOM CD keys? « previous next »
Jump to: