Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 26, 2024, 03:44:44 PM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Stocks and Investing  |  General Stock and Investing Discussion  |  Stocks Daily Discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 61 Print
Author Topic: Stocks Daily Discussion  (Read 175713 times)
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2010, 11:29:44 AM »

Picked this one up on screener.  There's less percentage gain on this than my usual picks, but I like it because it's currently running on very high volume (you can actually see the buys coming in each second).  It's one of the easier/safer buys since I have a midterm and project to work on this week. Grin

APRI at $2.40
APRI
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2010, 09:12:15 AM »

Stopped out with a small loss.  Ironic that once I move out of penny stocks I get my first loss in a while. O_o

Market's been really down the last several trading days though so I might just sit out for a bit until things clear up.
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2010, 12:26:28 AM »

Been watching this one for a while but it broke out without me getting a chance to buy in first.  It's another reverse merger with a 10Q supposedly coming out soon.  A bit high to get into right now, but I might buy in if it pulls back in a couple days (assuming it's not over by then).

TRDY at .017
TRDY
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2010, 10:19:11 AM »

In at $.0175
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2010, 07:25:36 PM »

Reverse merger info is supposed to come out in the 10-Q Monday afterhours.  I probably won't keep my whole position until then and more or less buy back in Tuesday morning if it's a good reaction to the news.
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #125 on: November 26, 2010, 12:13:02 PM »

LFBG was previously around .013 and climbing but it plummetted on news of a reverse split coming.  The reverse split was cancelled today based on the CEO's survey of shareholders though, so fundamentally it should return to former levels.  We'll see. Tongue

LFBG at .0078
LFBG
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2010, 01:31:12 PM »

This one's less volatile than my usual stocks but it's been on my list for several weeks and has been just steadily moving up.  It opened with a run on high volume for the first time today.

HHWW at $2.00
HHWW
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #127 on: December 09, 2010, 11:56:25 AM »

Currently $3.10.  Looking at the next major resistence to be around $3.30.
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #128 on: December 09, 2010, 12:51:08 PM »

Out at $3.00 - didn't like how easily it dipped back below that point.
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #129 on: December 09, 2010, 01:54:02 PM »

Found this one slowly creeping up on screener today.  Took a moderate position but will get out if it doesn't run in the next couple days. Tongue

NGBF at $.10
NGBF
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2010, 10:43:57 AM »

Sold this one way to early at $.13 a few weeks back.

SAEI

Bought back in at $.50 just now - bit higher than I would have liked but this news was just released:
Supatcha Acknowledges Unsolicited Bid
12:27p ET December 10, 2010 (PR NewsWire)
Supatcha Resources Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: SAEI) ("Supatcha" or the "Company") acknowledges the announcement today by OXM Group (OXM) of its intention to proceed with an unsolicited bid for all of the issued and outstanding shares of Supatcha at a price of $1.75 per share.

The Board of Supatcha has commenced the process of engaging advisors to assist it in responding to this bid. The Board will make every effort to maximize value for the benefit of Supatcha's shareholders and will update its shareholders from time to time as this development progresses. Shareholders do not need to take any action in response to this bid at this time.

OXM is controlled by investor Mikhail Prokorov, the 5th-richest person in Russia. Mr. Prokorov helped Supatcha acquire the rights to develop two resource-rich mineral properties in the Ukraine earlier this year.

In addition, Supatcha is preparing a series of updates that will be released in the coming weeks as part of its Investor Awareness Program. Updates on the company via news releases, the website, newsletter programs and conference calls will facilitate timely updates to current and potential investors. Investors are encouraged to sign onto the company site and register for the newsletter mailing list, to be included in this program.

http://www.supatcharesources.com/signup.htm

About Supatcha Resources Inc. (OTCBB: SAEI)

Supatcha Resources Inc. is a gold exploration company focused on acquiring and developing mineral properties in Ukraine. Supatcha is in the final stages of acquiring two additional gold mining projects, with world-class potential, in southwestern Ukraine.

pftq
Administrator

« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2010, 11:43:13 AM »

Hm, didn't like how easily it dipped under $.70.  Got out at $.60 - there was rumor going around that the stock was a scam.  Usually deals like these never go through anyways so go figure.
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2010, 05:16:35 PM »

Found this on screener today.  Really like the steady increase over the past weeks (though it makes me wonder why it didn't come up before).  Going to keep it on watch until the volume picks up though because it's otherwise very thin.

XNRG at $.26
XNRG
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2010, 07:47:24 AM »

In the mean time bought into VYEY.  I passed on this so many times yesterday but just read on CNN news that they won $17M from lawsuit, which would price their shares at least $.13 but it's only $.04 (as usual, don't count on the price actually getting to the estimate).

VYEY at $.05
VYEY
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2010, 01:37:46 PM »

Just bought into DNN at $3.30.  This is one of my longer chart plays and it just finished its recent pullback.  I have a whole list of these stocks if you guys want more like it.

DNN
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 61 Print 
pftq Forums  |  Stocks and Investing  |  General Stock and Investing Discussion  |  Stocks Daily Discussion « previous next »
Jump to: