Welcome! Please Login or Register!
September 18, 2020, 06:59:09 AM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Stocks and Investing  |  General Stock and Investing Discussion  |  Stocks Daily Discussion 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!VR Jetpack Game Trailer and Music(Jul 29, 2019)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 61 Print
Author Topic: Stocks Daily Discussion  (Read 125718 times)
Asee
Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 104

« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2010, 08:26:07 AM »

abk
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4129

WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2010, 09:03:06 AM »

Nice find, it does appear to be slowly building up for something (at least on the intraday):
ABK at $2:
ABK

The volume is slowing down a bit though, so I'd watch for that first.

You might want to look at POSC again.  It seems like it might drop back down to the .15-16 range.

POSC
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 09:07:09 AM by pftq » Logged
Asee
Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 104

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2010, 09:25:07 AM »

hey check this one out...

sswc
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 07:50:44 AM by Asee » Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4129

WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2010, 09:34:05 AM »

There's rumor of a merger on that one: http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/2010/04/sswc-merger-on-horizon.html

There's no set date on the news though.  It's good that it dipped back down today.  I would not want to get in any higher than .0005, maybe .0004 if possible.


These are a few I have on my list for later.  Wouldn't buy in until I see them actually about to run, but they're in a good uptrend formation and following right above the SMA (good entry point).

POWN at .55
POWN

BBX at 2.20 (called it much earlier around 1.73 though)
BBX
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 03:17:46 PM by pftq » Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4129

WWW
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2010, 07:12:06 AM »

BBX jumped to $2.60 today... on news of hosting a cancer awareness night? O_o Ah well, can't complain. Tongue

POSC is also at $.25 - that was an awesome pick - just hope you actually did buy it. Smiley


This is one I've bought into before back in January.  It's fairly popular (lots of news on it), so it's worth checking back on from time to time (too high to buy now though... unless you're willing to hold).
DEAR at $3
DEAR

CHCI is running again today... watching for an exit point now. Smiley
CHCI
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 07:43:55 AM by pftq » Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4129

WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2010, 10:17:26 AM »

Out of CHCI - it ran to $2.4 so far; I'm happy with that. Smiley

Right now I'm trying to get into POSC at $.20 or lower though because there's now an announced date for the news of its merger (next week).

Some others I've added to watch today (making a habit of watching a stock a couple days before jumping in now):

AMFI has high volume and a chance of getting to $1.50, but it needs to break $.90 resistence first.
AMFI at $.89
AMFI

HEB has been creeping up slowly since it dropped.  It's almost a straight line of gradual increase, and it's also an AMEX stock.  Might be building for a breakout if given the volume.
HEB at $.80
HEB

HNAB ran over the last couple days but can go much higher toward the $.3-4 range if it breaks $.29.  Will be watching for that and hopefully getting a pullback as well.
HNAB at $.26
HNAB
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 11:29:44 AM by pftq » Logged
Asee
Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 104

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2010, 11:15:12 AM »

saw the news on POSC ...I was going post it up too. lol. Good thing I decided not to buy in last night when I looked at it.. took me a while to decide though..this time I'm going in on Friday...I'll make sure to use the buy-sell limit in case I forget like last time...hehehhe



Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4129

WWW
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2010, 03:18:49 PM »

It actually went higher towards the end of the day, so that might have been the reversal right there.  I bought about half my position at $.21 instead of $.2 (didn't look like it would get that low).  I'll watch if it dips lower to buy the rest of my position tomorrow, but if it starts to break out, I'm just going to fill up then. Smiley
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4129

WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2010, 06:35:53 AM »

Got my fill into POSC at $.211 now.  I'll be happy with any sell over $.25, but will see how things go after the news next week. Smiley
POSC at $.211
POSC

Short rant on CHCI though... it's running past $2.82 now when I only sold at $2.40.  I feel like I made the same mistake of selling early as I did on JOEZ. -_-
CHCI

Will definitely consider a small position if it dips back along the SMA.

Some others:

Very nice year-long chart and it's an AMEX stock.
BNX at $.68
BNX


Pullback finishing on a few older stocks picked this week:

ALAN at .36
ALAN

POWN at .56
POWN

BBX at $2.80 - broke above the 200-day SMA now and has some huge bids showing up (250k orders).  Picked this one way back at $1.70 and am still in it, though I plan to start playing the rises/falls a bit now.
BBX
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 07:14:36 AM by pftq » Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4129

WWW
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2010, 07:00:41 AM »

Sorry, short rant. Tongue CHCI running past $3.80 now, I got out wayyyy too early at $2.40. XD
CHCI

Also out of POSC at $.22 - got stopped out.  Looks like the merger news is being delayed. Undecided
POSC

I might go back in closer to the announcement.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 08:12:25 AM by pftq » Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4129

WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2010, 09:09:34 AM »

New stocks I'm watching:
CSNT at $3.25 (bit high now so waiting for pullback but it has no resistence until $6)
CSNT

HNAB at $.32 (picked last week at $.26, waiting on pullback)
HNAB

CIGX at $1.98 (high volume + price up today but not sure if breakout yet)
CIGX

INSM at $1.17 (just broke upper resistence today, watching for run)
INSM

FBC at $.89 (rumors of some large companies buying into the stock)
FBC

I'm leaning closest to buying into FBC or INSM tomorrow after funds settle.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 09:27:09 AM by pftq » Logged
Asee
Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 104

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2010, 05:53:40 PM »

On posc, there going to be something happening on may 5...

I will look at those stocks to see if it is good to buy in...hahaha
Logged
Asee
Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 104

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2010, 06:00:57 PM »

hah...stupid broker..it been three days already and my money from selling the stocks have not been tranacted yet... Angry Angry Angry
Logged
pftq
Administrator
*****
Offline Offline



Posts: 4129

WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2010, 07:38:33 PM »

Yes, supposedly the news for the partnership/buyout is delayed to the event on May 5 for POSC.  I'm just not patient enough to wait, so I'll buy in again closer to that day. Tongue

If you are still in it though, I suggest you wait rather than sell for a loss.
Logged
Asee
Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 104

« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2010, 07:42:55 PM »

your right..but I already sold mine...but the transaction has been three days now and it hasn't been complete...man..the broker is lagging on me...I cannot buy until that money is available..


I guess I will just have to wait.... Angry 
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 61 Print 
pftq Forums  |  Stocks and Investing  |  General Stock and Investing Discussion  |  Stocks Daily Discussion « previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines | RSS Feed Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.824 seconds with 21 queries.