Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 18, 2024, 09:42:46 PM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Software and Scripts  |  Jeopardy / Gameshow Maker  |  Group Title instead of Score 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Group Title instead of Score  (Read 1967 times)
Flashnolan

« on: February 12, 2013, 05:08:59 PM »

Instead of being able to edit the score (custText=) I want to display the current category of the question that we are on. I find myself having to repeat the category several times. Is there a way to get this to automatically populate in the upper right hand corner?

Thanks in advanced!
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 07:55:49 PM »

Gameshow Maker lets you specify text next to the point value displayed up top if that helps.  Alternatively you can include the category name at the beginning of the question.

At the moment, the score is on the upper right and the timer on the upper left so I'm not too sure where the additional category text would fit in.
Flashnolan

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 08:09:03 PM »

Can the score in the upper right be completely replaced with the text of the category?
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 10:50:58 PM »

I will consider it in the next version but it might be a while before I make any updates.  The point value text or just prefixing the question might be easier options here in the mean time.
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Software and Scripts  |  Jeopardy / Gameshow Maker  |  Group Title instead of Score « previous next »
Jump to: