Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 25, 2024, 03:26:38 PM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Problems with ESO 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Problems with ESO  (Read 3247 times)
Smokah

« on: November 08, 2006, 04:36:22 AM »

i cant log on to ESO it says...and i quote "ESO does not support your version of this game"
WTF
are they telling me im gonna have to spend a total of $100 + tax for ONE GAME
why didnt they just let the msn zone do it, host server, since ESO dont know what the hell they doin!!!
PLZ PLZ PLZ RESPOND i would like to know if i have to spend $40 to play online once more

"The only reason I fought so hard to live, was so that I didn't die for nothing.  Now, I can die for something."  Jack Bauer, 24, season 6, mondays at 8 on Fox
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 11:10:41 AM »

Hm - I was able to play regular AOE3 no prob.  Maybe the server was just down at the time.

(They're working on patch 1.01 for TWC which fixes some ESO stuff)
Smokah

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 09:52:25 PM »

thnx, i just tried to log in again and...IT WORKS, it was likely because ESO felt unrest in my typing!  neway thnx for replying...this is the only forum where someone actually helped!

"The only reason I fought so hard to live, was so that I didn't die for nothing.  Now, I can die for something."  Jack Bauer, 24, season 6, mondays at 8 on Fox
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Problems with ESO « previous next »
Jump to: