Welcome! Please Login or Register!
March 28, 2024, 12:28:38 PM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Software and Scripts  |  Jeopardy / Gameshow Maker  |  Verifying the version / html images 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Verifying the version / html images  (Read 1354 times)
ecky

« on: May 16, 2016, 01:40:03 PM »

What a program!  How do you have time for this?  :^)  Thanks for sharing.  Very cool!

"I've also taken the opportunity to add HTML/images to the original Jeopardy Maker, as that was a long requested feature there."

I believe that I have downloaded the lastest version (1.1?) but don't know how to verify.  Is that the latest and where would I look to verify I have it?

Secondly, no luck with images using the Mac version.  I am sure it is me.  My html programming is EXTREMELY limited.  Add the fact that I struggle with Mac file pathways and bingo - no image.  I tried putting the image into the graphics folder and the question folder.  No luck.  I have read the messages here dealing with the topic but to no avail.
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 10:12:02 PM »

Hi, I would download the Mac version here and follow the examples in the readme:
https://www.pftq.com/gameshowmaker/
ecky

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 09:57:18 AM »

OK just found this (after posting to the general discussion).  Sorry about that.  So the addition of images is not working for the Jeopardy version?  I just wanted to keep this really simple and all I needed was the ability to add images.  Was really hoping the Jeopardy version would work.  I completely understand if it is too much trouble but it was indicated that you added that feature so....

I did mess around with the Gameshow version but found the learning curve a bit much given my very limited time.  I am just too busy (probably like you) to spend the time right now learning how to tune Gameshow.  Tried the Jeopardy template and it just isn't the same.

Anyway, thanks so much for your time.

Cheers,
Paul
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 09:22:12 AM »

Hi I reuploaded the Mac version.  See if the version on the opening black screen states 1.1:
https://www.pftq.com/jeopardy/
ecky

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 05:00:28 AM »

Thanks for doing that.  Unfortunately I got a message that the file is corrupt.  I downloaded it twice just to make sure.  Both times it unzipped but the Jeopardy file was damaged.

Cheers,
Paul
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Software and Scripts  |  Jeopardy / Gameshow Maker  |  Verifying the version / html images « previous next »
Jump to: