Jeopardy Maker is a free, fully-featured and customizable program for making your own Jeopardy games, complete with animations and music. No need to deal with Powerpoint slides!
Categories, rows, columns, daily doubles... are all generated automatically. All you have to do is enter the questions and answers. The program supports any number of rows and columns (the max. being until your computer explodes) as well as many other optional settings (# Daily Doubles, Final Jeopardy, point values, etc).
- Supports any numbers of rows and columns, automatically calculated by what you enter.
- Everything is automatic; just enter your desired questions, answers, and categories in the appropriate txt files.
- Daily Doubles generated randomly each time with customizability.
- Final Jeopardy question at the end; optional.
- Countless settings for more advanced users: seperate Q/A folders for loading seperate games, changeable table and fontsizes, and other quirks.
This tool was created over the weekend for a Jeopardy presentation in one of my classes during high school. At that point, I was quite fed up with creating Powerpoint slides over and over again, so I decided to streamline the whole process. Jeopardy Maker is free for anyone to use in hopes it saves the same hassle for other teachers and students. Plus it looks much nicer than Powerpoint!