Welcome! Please Login or Register!
March 29, 2024, 02:48:31 AM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Software and Scripts  |  Jeopardy / Gameshow Maker  |  Jeopardy Maker - Intro & More Rounds 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Jeopardy Maker - Intro & More Rounds  (Read 2536 times)
Ify

« on: September 24, 2017, 10:19:08 AM »

Hello! Thank you for making this! I can wait to play this with my campus church next week, however, there are some things that I need to change.

1.) How do I change the intro to say "Salvation and Praise presents...", instead of the categories flying everywhere?

2.) How do I make a new game without having to erase everything and start over? I want to have 3 sets of questions and answers so that there are 3 rounds, not just 1. You mentioned something like "dir", But I really don't understand.

3.) Also, when I press the question and I press it again to show me the answer, how can I get it to sound the correct noise, not the false noise? And how do I add a 10 second timer to every question?

Please email me and send the code if you can please! This is my email : ifeyinwaegwuatu@gmail.com
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 07:34:56 PM »

1. You can use the video setting to play a mp4 / flv recording but otherwise not something to easily change quickly.

2. I would just copy paste the whole folder and literally make a new game copy.

3. The older Jeopardy Maker only has one sound.  You can check out https://www.pftq.com/gameshowmaker/ if you would like a bit more features.
Ify

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 06:19:02 AM »

I downloaded the other one and it's very complicated. I know its too much to ask abut is there a way you could change the sound to the correct noise, put a 10-second timer on each question and remove the flying categories?? Please!!! This isn't even for me, it's for the campus ministry and it needs t0 be perfect!!! Please and Thank you!
Ify

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 08:11:02 AM »

Ok. Disregard the last message. I saw the "presets" and now its JEOPARDY. Thank you. How do I remove the flying categories in the intro (Keep in mind, I'm using the advanced one Gameshow Maker)? Also, the gameboard has Words next to the values like Orange, Rock etc. How do I remove that?? Thank you!!!
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 03:13:42 AM »

Open the setup.txt

You can change pintro to 0 or introl to 0.
You can also change sprites to a blank space.

The words next to the values are set by the column1-categories.txt, column2-categories.txt, etc in the questions folder.
You can set each line blank or to a space to remove them.
prycetool

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 10:19:14 PM »

How do you input questions and answers? I have downloaded the apps and opened it on WinZip and when I start it, it is blank. I have a hp laptop by the way. How do I edit it?
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 01:25:34 AM »

Just to make sure - you unzipped it right? Not just viewing in winzip.  Once it's unzipped, there's a folder called questions.  Whatever you edit there shows in the games (there are placeholder questions/answers for you).
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Software and Scripts  |  Jeopardy / Gameshow Maker  |  Jeopardy Maker - Intro & More Rounds « previous next »
Jump to: