Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 17, 2024, 09:31:53 PM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Castle Blood  |  Solved Stealth - Use or Not? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Solved Stealth - Use or Not?  (Read 4619 times)
pftq
Administrator

« on: January 27, 2007, 11:28:16 AM »

I've created a perfect counter to stealth that removes the issue completely.

Currently I'm using it on Fort Wars, but I'm wondering if you guys want it applied in CB as well.

Basically:

Every x minutes, units around the llama go back to default stance.

An extra specialty I added was to scramble them, as in have them run to a random point right outside the llama (clear the llama area).

The specialty is optional - it is in Fort Wars to prevent the center from being held to long by the same player.

What do you guys think of using this for CB? Or is it unnecessary? (considering there are no other changes to be made if another version was released)
malakas

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 02:54:57 PM »

I'd say that it should be implemented to the next version but along with other changes, balance or whatever
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 03:19:28 PM »

*Waits for 1.2 suggestions to mass*
River_God

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 06:56:50 PM »

You don't need this becuase you have brought back the explorer, people have stopped using stealth because of explorer, so putting back to regular stance and scramble would mess with my strat, which does not involve stealth.

"I am not sure why people are so afraid of new ideas, I am afraid of the old ones"   :p
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Castle Blood  |  Solved Stealth - Use or Not? « previous next »
Jump to: