Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 18, 2024, 11:00:22 PM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Fort Wars  |  fort wars 3.0? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: fort wars 3.0?  (Read 4642 times)
Smokah

« on: February 02, 2007, 03:37:58 AM »

pftq,
there is a usurper out there wishing to steal your glory.  he took fort wars 1 or 1.5 and renamed it to 3.0!  who the hell is he trying to fool!!!  he even had the balls to put his name on it.  it just pisses me off that he would even try that crap.  lol is there such a thing as patenting a rms? i hate this guy who steals someone elses work!  YOUR WORK!  if possible, could you rename fw2.2 for aoe3 nonTWC and name it Fort Wars Authentic or something down that road.  HELL, I THINK MOST PPL PLAY IT CAUSE THEY THINK ITS THE LATEST VERSION!!!  anyways, u can stop reading here if u dont care what i do...im not buying TWC!!! im gonna get warcraft 3, hopefully the mapmaker doesnt require me to do any RMSing.

p.s. i know u must be pissed pftq!  someone stole ur work!  they crap on your map and call it gold!  do something please i beg you!  something as small as renaming the map to 'the true fort wars' or SOMETHING!
    love, smokah

"The only reason I fought so hard to live, was so that I didn't die for nothing.  Now, I can die for something."  Jack Bauer, 24, season 6, mondays at 8 on Fox
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 07:44:03 PM »

Yes I know.  I spoke with the author and he claims he will stop editting FW.  I plan to release 2.3 some time I hope (which will incorporate some of the new things in 3.1).
justme

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 04:11:57 PM »

I agree that a lot of people mistake it for a "new" version. I myself did so. I have now downloaded the versions I should have and made a  note of it in a blog my friend had up where he told others how to exploit it. (ottomans exploit)  I like the 2.3 and 3.2 versions a lot more and have deleted everything else. It's not like he had a lot of visitors to his site but he was discussing the "3.0" version. I've corrected it and posted links back to pftq for the official downloads. Hope you don't mind me linking to ya pftq. Its at fortwar.blogspot.com.
laters
daddyman1 

pftq
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 05:02:15 PM »

Thanks for doing so. Do not mind the links at all. Smiley

Nice blog btw - like the background.
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Fort Wars  |  fort wars 3.0? « previous next »
Jump to: