Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 25, 2024, 11:29:40 PM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Software and Scripts  |  Other Scripts and Tools  |  TXT counter avarage visits pro day? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: TXT counter avarage visits pro day?  (Read 4077 times)
matjaz

« on: March 18, 2007, 12:15:08 PM »

Hi,

I have a question if is possible to modify txt counter to display

avarage visits pro day

Thanks
 Wink
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 12:20:12 PM »

It already does that. Smiley

Look at the sample HERE.

Check the readme and file.  There should be a description on how to display average per day. Smiley
matjaz

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 12:56:20 PM »

It already does that. Smiley

Look at the sample HERE.

Check the readme and file.  There should be a description on how to display average per day. Smiley

Aha, i suppose it could be calculated from hits/month, if are hits/month  90 then is hit average pro/day 3?

I have another question, could the size of file ips.txt become very big (>1Mb) in short time period?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 12:58:05 PM by matjaz » Logged
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 01:33:29 PM »

Ah I see what you are asking.

The output are numbers, so you should be able to do something like [variable]/31 for month etc.

The IPs file contains all visitors specified by how long you want one visitor to remain counted.  For example, if you set duration to 24 hours, the ip file only holds visitors from the last 24 hours.  But then after 24 hours, the visitor will be recounted (because it is not in the file; no other way to check).

How big will the file get? It depends on the duration.  (if you held visitors in record for a year, it'll get big eventually).  The sample one on this site currently had 10 visitors in record; it takes up less than 1kb (900 bytes).
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Software and Scripts  |  Other Scripts and Tools  |  TXT counter avarage visits pro day? « previous next »
Jump to: