Welcome! Please Login or Register!
April 20, 2024, 08:38:43 AM
Home Login Register
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Fort Wars  |  Game Spongification - moved from other forum 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Latest News!Lunar Trigger(Aug 27, 2023)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Spongification - moved from other forum  (Read 4613 times)
River_God

« on: May 21, 2007, 12:15:02 PM »

KingMorgan would like to have a game removed from the ladder  Smiley ( 6b6352d6-f3d9-4103-886e-818937bc5e07 )  What happened was that we were playing 2v2, then his partener Cruelty lagged out, then I accidentaly killed him with about 20 X-bows and about 5 mortars. Tongue I think it should be removed, I got lots of points and went from 90 to 32 on the ladder, but it was unfair and really should be removed.  Smiley

"I am not sure why people are so afraid of new ideas, I am afraid of the old ones"   :p
pftq
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 05:50:25 PM »

It's a pretty old game.. could you not simply lose to him 32 points? Tongue

You'd have to account for all the other points he got from later games, because he won with lower rank (more points per win).  It gets further complicated after that.

Treat it more as you do with ESO stats - you wouldn't bug ES for one bad game would you?
River_God

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 11:49:25 AM »

Except he has no later games Tongue  he has the intelligence Shocked to not play any other games to make it easier on you, and my games well, you can leave them I don't mind, just remove the 32 or whatever points and give him back his 62 win streak. and I already tried to get him to win 32 something points off me, he refused. Undecided

"I am not sure why people are so afraid of new ideas, I am afraid of the old ones"   :p
River_God

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 11:50:13 AM »

PLUS the game is only that old because you were slow, and I posted this in the Norsewars forum first.

pftq
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 05:39:13 PM »

Slow - I left AOE3 more than a month ago.  Not sure who's slow not to notice that. Tongue

But I'll fix your game. Smiley I'll just fix his streak and his and his teammats' points - and remove 32 from you and your teammate.
River_God

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 07:33:28 PM »

was that a personal insult, I noticed you wern't on, but you wern't on very often even before you left and there wasn't exactly a farewell party, at least not one I was invited to. But I thank you and KingMorgan thanks you.

pftq
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 04:51:26 PM »

I was just kidding - no offense intended. Smiley

You're welcome.
Pages: [1] Print 
pftq Forums  |  Game Design  |  Age of Empires III  |  Fort Wars  |  Game Spongification - moved from other forum « previous next »
Jump to: