Technology and Multimedia
• Programming: HTML/CSS, PHP, (My)SQL, Java(Script), AS3, C++/#, Hadoop, Ruby, Python
• Video/Photo: After Effects, Premiere, Encore, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Post, Compositing, Keying, Lighting, Motion Tracking, Match Moving, Rotoscoping.
• Music: FL Studio, Audition, Pro Tools, Max/MSP, East West libraries.
- Composition, Scoring, Improvisation, Playing Piano by Ear.
• Games/VR/AR: Unity, Unreal, Rift, Leap Motion. Cinematics, Level/Map Design, Triggers.
• Misc: PC/Mac/Linux, IIS, Apache, DNS/MX, REST/JSON-RPC, WinHex, ResHacker.
Leadership and Communications
• Founded filmmaking group during high school. Directed/shot/edited 26 short films, 45 consulting projects.
• Varsity Speech and Debate in high school team, Top-Scoring Team Member in Academic Decathlon.
• Officer of 10 college clubs, 8 high school. Instructor of 2 college courses. Studied improv at Second City.
Stocks, Options, and Algorithmic Trading
• Technical and Quantitative Analysis. Author of trading guide, virtual trading system.
• Creator of Tech Trader, a fully autonomous system trading w/ no human intervention.
• 1st Place with +196.70% gain in college investment group Fall 2011 contest and again in Spring 2012.
• Intermediate tennis. Ambidextrous. Forehand, backhand, serves with either hand. USTA 4
• Intermediate dance in Swing, Waltz, Quickstep, Foxtrot, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Rumba, Cha-cha, Samba, Jive, Paso Doble. Competed in Bronze/Silver during college.